Friends Demo - v0.0.4
- Mana is saved and no longer resets on game start
- UI for Mana and HP (Nothing affects HP now, so it is always full)
- You are prevented from destroying containers if they contain items.
- You are prevented from destroying crafting stations if they are producing an item or it contain an item.
- If a container or crafting station’s support disappears, the stability system now spawns the content of the container/crafting station before it breaks apart so you don’t lose the content.
- E now closes all open inventories. This is so that when you open a container or crafting station, you can close it down with the same key as you opened it.
- BackupSaveGame command is run every 10 minutes the game is open. This folder is never cleaned, which means the game will produce an estimated 240 mb of storage every hour of play. You have to clean up the backup folder yourself manually. The backup path is printed to the console when it does the copy. You get a 20 second warning as the game freezes while waiting for the copy.
- The game no longer auto-saves on exit but asks if you want to save.
New Console Commands
- BuildForFree – Building doesn’t cost any resources
- BuildWithCost – Building will not cost resources again.
- BackupSaveGame – Save your current game, then copies the save folder to a backup folder.
Changed behavior / Improvement
- When you lose or gain items, they no longer show cumulative. Instead, they show +X or -X followed by how many you have after this change in your inventory. The time the message is shown is also reduced to 5 seconds.
- Bamboo stack size increased to 50.
- Adjusted timing on (mass) harvest magical powers.
- Bamboo doesn’t fall over they become resources immediately since they were too hard to hit while on the ground.
- Adjustments to the stability system and minor changes to the building save format.
- The time to research Mass Harvest was 6 seconds instead of 600 seconds, this has been fixed.
- Iron bars are no longer automatically generated from iron ore if you miss it when you build something.
- Stone size has been adjusted, the smallest is not bigger, and the largest is smaller
- Visual effects on harvesting magic now work properly
- Inconsistent UI responses to some keys related to inventory.
- Message about full inventory now only displays in the appropriate crafting station.
- Showing the wrong output items for secondary and later output items in recipes
- Drag and drop of an empty inventory slot now has an improved UI
Friends Demo -v0.0.3
- Research new powers, abilities, and building components using the Research Table. It produces a scroll that, when equipped and used (left mouse click), teach you its content
New building pieces
- Floor interior renamed to Floor interior 1×1, a new Floor Interior added that is 2x2m
- Floor Dirt and Floor Dirt 1×1
- Research table
- Storage Box to store items in
- Stones on the ground were made larger to make them easier to spot.
- Keyboard mapping added to settings/controls
- Day – Sets the time of day to 07:00
- Evening – Sets the time of day to 19:00
- Trashing and dropping items from inventory fixed
- Bad naming of recipes in crafting station
- Crafting station resets production time correctly if it completes building something while the UI is closed.
- Crafting Station recipe producing more than a full stack of items now correctly produce the items they say they will produce
- Help window close button fixed
- Swimming fixed
- Forge had same recipe as mud dryer, now have the correct recipes
Friends Demo - v0.0.2
- Forge added to produce ore and iron bar
- A woodworking table added to produce planks
- Escape now hides the command console
- Planks are no longer automatically produced when you build something requiring planks.
- Consol no longer closes when you submit a command
- Beams now all require planks
- Amount of stones in each stone pile has been reduced. It will not impact existing saves.
- Commands to add a full stack of resources to your inventory
Friends Demo - v0.0.1
- Inventory management
- Crafting station for bucket and mud
- Harvesting of trees
- Collecting rock
- Mana regeneration